Thursday, April 25, 2013

Blazrs

Today I'm wearing a blazer for the first time in a reallllly long time. I've been slumming it with cardigans, and I forget how much more sharp your outfit looks with a structured blazer. It's like playing with geometry! I have yet to figure out how to do this with pants, which I believe comes with age.

This reminds me of a Yayoi Kusama print

Wish this came in more colors!

Something to wear in Barcelona


Today I'm not wearing a skirt, because winter has decided to come back to New York, but I think the best pairing for any blazer is a feminine skirt!

A cute spring skirt at $70!

A slightly more expensive, but more day time skirt in flora print

Such a dreamy skirt, for those who love white and blue in spring (ME!!!)

All of these skirts (and much more) are on sale


No comments:

Post a Comment